|Code||Internet Download Accelerator|
|Item available||100+ / 113 Sold|
|Price Rupiah||Rp 55.750|
|Add to Cart|
|Internet Download Accelerator effectively solves three of the biggest problems when downloading files: speed, resuming broken downloads, and management of downloaded files.|
The distinguishing features of Internet Download Accelerator are superior overall performance and convenient user interface.
IDA AVCInternet Download Accelerator lets you to noticeably increase the speed of file download from the Internet using HTTP, HTTPS and FTP protocols. The acceleration is achieved by splitting a file being downloaded into several parts and downloading these parts at the same time. Internet Download Accelerator resumes broken downloads from where they left off from both HTTP, HTTPS and FTP servers.
To increase usability Internet Download Accelerator integrates with Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Mozilla, Opera, Netscape, Safari, Yandex.Browser, Vivaldi and others, replacing the standard download modules. Moreover, the program monitors the system clipboard and detects URLs in the clipboard. With IDA you can download and save video from popular video services.
– FTP Explorer
– Site manager for password and download folders management
– Download speed control, automatic mode for the most comfortable browsing on the Web
– Dial for dial-up connection
– search for files, programs, games, and music
– IDA Bar – a toolbar for Internet Explorer
– Possibility to save clips downloaded from YouTube as mp3 (in the Add download window choose “mp3” in the Desired quality menu)
– Smart Pause mode offers new ways to start downloads automatically
– Improved integration with free video-converter Convertilla
– Added ability to stop all downloads except those which do not support resume
– Added ability to download clips from YouTube with minimal resolution 240p
– YouTube downloads can be resumed for an unlimited time after start
– Search for new downloads added to the toolbar
– Improved plug-in management
– Added support for the 4th and 5th mouse buttons in the embedded browser;
– Improved integration/disintegration into Internet Explorer, Opera, Chrome, Firefox, Safari
– Improved download over HTTPS
– Improved automatic detection of new file versions availability, Autoupdate folder
– The descript.ion is updated when the download file name changes
– Improved automatic IDA update
– Fixed bugs in IDA Portable
– Fixed bug with incorrect selection handling while changing categories
– Fixed bug with renaming YouTube downloads
– Other minor bugs fixed.